D-Series – smaller.lighter. faster.
The DPE-10-500 distance measuring sensor measures absolute distances up to 500 m without contact and with an accuracy of 1.0 mm. It represents a cost-effective solution even at extreme ambient temperatures as low as -50° and up to +60° Celsius.
The Dimetix D-Series has been designed to be suitable for both heavy industrial and outdoor applications. It is constructed of a solid case and provides class IP65 environmental protection. Furthermore, various features make it flexible for multiple applications in numerous industries such as automotive, paper, metal and textile.
- Measuring range 0.05 to 500 mm accuracy
- Typical accuracy @ 2σ: +/- 1mm
- Repeatability typ.: +/- 0.3mm
- Max measuring rate: 250Hz
- Serial interface (RS-232 and RS-422)
- SSI interface
- ProfiNet option available
- EtherNetIP opton available
- EtherCAT option available
- Profibus interface optional
- High precision analog output (0.1%)
- Two programmable digital outputs
- Digital output for error signalization
- Housing IP65
- Wide temperature range: -40 … +60 °C
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 140 x 78 x 48 mm
- Weight: 350 g