D-Series – smaller.lighter. faster.
The DPE-30-150 distance measuring sensor measures absolute distances up to 150 m without contact and with an accuracy of 3.0 mm. It represents a cost-effective solution even at extreme ambient temperatures as low as -40° and up to +60° Celsius.
The Dimetix D-Series has been designed to be suitable for both heavy industrial and outdoor applications. It is constructed of a solid case and provides class IP65 environmental protection. Furthermore, various features make it flexible for multiple applications in numerous industries such as automotive, paper, metal and textile.
- Typical accuracy @ 2σ: +/- 3mm (@1σ: +/- 1.5mm)
- Repeatability typ.: +/- 0.3mm
- Measuring range on natural surfaces: 0.05…~100 m
- Measuring range on reflective foil: ~0.5…150 m
- Max. measuring rate: 250 Hz
- Max. output rate: 1 kHz
- Operating temperature: -40…+60°C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Power supply: 12…30 VDC (0.5A @ 24 VDC)
- Laser: red, visible (Laser Class 2, <1mW)
- Typical diameter of laser dot: @ 10, 50, 100 m 7 x 3 mm; 28 x 13 mm; 55 x 30 mm
- Dimension (L x W x H): 140 x 78 x 48 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Analog output, programmable: 0/4…20 mA
- Max. error analog output ±0.1 %
- Digital input, programmable: 1
- Digital output, programmable / error display (Type: NPN, PNP, Push-Pull): 2 / 1
- Serial Interfaces: RS-232, RS-422 / RS-485, SSI
- USB: only for configuration
- Optional: PROFIBUS (external) / PROFINET / EtherNet/IP / EtherCAT