The HAM-IMU is a compact self-recording data logger with following features:
- 3 axis accelerometer
- User selectable sample rates of 12, 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400Hz
- 16-bit resolution
- Accurate time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Data recorded to internal 8GB flash memory
- Easily readable text data files
- Data transfer compatible with Windows or Linux via USB interface (no special software required).
- Operates from internal lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- Weight approx. 25g
- Size 56,1L x 39.4W x 15.2H mm
This data logger is supplied with a fabric mounting strap, a USB cable and a magnetic screwdriver.